1. SINOVO commits to protect your personal information
SINOVO is committed to protect your privacy and your personal information. We encourage you to read this privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and the way your personal information is collected online and how that information is used by us. This statement will be readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every SINOVO Web page.
SINOVO strongly supports the fundamental rights to privacy and data Protection as well as compliance with national and international privacy laws.
In the legal and ethical principles, "Your Reliable Industry Automation Solution Provider”, SINOVO commits to maintain confidential any personal information and to strictly limit any disclosure in accordance with local laws.
Our Privacy Rules are applicable in all of our affiliates for the collection, processing, use, dissemination, transfer, and storage of personal information. They impose common rules for all of our entities of all countries, and aim at ensuring a high level of protection of personal information within SINOVO.
2. To whom this Privacy statement applies
3. How we process your personal information?
SINOVO respects the privacy rights and interests of each individual, employee, candidate or customer. SINOVO subsidiaries will observe the following principles when processing your personal information:
1. Processing your personal information fairly and lawfully.
2. Collecting your personal information for specified, legitimate purposes and not processing further in ways incompatible with those purposes.
3. Collecting your personal information which is relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected and used. We may render information anonymous when feasible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
4. Maintaining your personal information accurate, and where necessary, kept up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to rectify or delete Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
5. Keeping your personal information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
6. Processing your personal information in accordance with the individual’s legal rights.
7. Taking appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal information.
8. Processing your personal information based on the following legal basis:
- You have unambiguously given your consent; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; or
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which SINOVO is subject; or
- The processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed; or
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by SINOVO or by the third party or parties to whom the data is disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
All SINOVO entities ensure that these principles are observed.