5th Floor,No.B Building ,Huafeng Industrial Zone, Gushu Hangcheng Street, Xixiang Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, China
AC drive accessory with Modbus card allows user to connect an AC drive controller to a RS-485/MODBUS multidrop bus. The kit includes a 10 ft(3 m) cable equipped with a 9-pin male SUB-D connector and a 15-pin male CAN connector.
As a node on the MODBUS network, the controller can receive and respond to data messages. The protocol is MODBUS RTU. This data exchange allows your network to access the function such as: Downloading adjustment parameters, command and control, diagnostics.
When connecting the AC drive to the RS-485 bus, observe the following:
1. Do not connect anything to pins 1, 2, 5, and 6 of the 9-pin connector.
2. Use a shielded cable with two pairs of twisted conductor. Cables are available from Square D in lengths of 100, 200, or 500 m.
3. Connect the reference potentials to each other.
4. Do not exceed maximum line length of 3280 ft (1000 m).
5. Do not exceed maximum tap-off length of 65 ft (20 m).
6. Do not connect more than 18 nodes on one bus.
7. Make cable crossovers, if necessary, at right angles only.
8. Connect cable shielding to the ground of each device.
9. Both ends must be terminated with a 120 Ωresistor in series with a 0.001µf capacitor as shown in Figure.
we will contact you within 24 hours.